Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 3

Today after school my friend was standing outside looking frustrated. When she saw me she said " I can't find my bag!" and she thought someone had played a trick on her (as usual). I said, " I'll help you find your bag." We checked in the library, places around team C and we went to the office and they told us to look again. So we went looking for her bag again and then I spotted her bag lying under the water fountain outside room 10.

Also Pari asked how to do a survey in my comment so I commented her by telling what she had to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Levana

Good work finding your friends bag!!

Also thanks for helping me with my survey poll, it really helped.

alexandria said...

I am really glad you helped me find my bag. you were a great help thanks. if you hadn't helped me i probably wouldn't have found it.
so thanks again.